Ready to Talk About Your Staffing Needs?
Wellhart’s Local & Federal Government Staffing Group
The Locum Tenens Solution for Government Contracts
Wellhart has the resources needed to successfully fulfill local and federal government contracts, or partner with other businesses to meet their specific needs. Our team of experienced representatives, led by MaryAnn Stolgitis and Bridget Molinari, understand the unique challenges that are common to government contracts.
As a temporary healthcare provider staffing agency, Wellhart is prepared to staff locum tenens Physicians (MD/DO), Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, CRNAs, Clinical Psychologists, and Physiatrists.
Wellhart welcomes the opportunity to staff medical providers for solicitations/projects for:
The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
The Defense Health Agency (DHA)
The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
And all local and state governments!
Wellhart has answered solicitations for government contracts in the following areas:
State-Level Government Staffing
- Facilities under the jurisdiction of federal or state bureaus of corrections
- Other state facilities including behavioral health hospitals
- Long-term COVID-19 testing/vaccination centers
- Natural disaster/crisis relief
- Alternate Care Sites
National Government Staffing
- Department of Defense (DOD) facilities
- Veterans’ Affairs facilities, including VA hospitals and clinics
- Indian Health Service (IHS) facilities, which are often in rural areas
Federal Government Staffing
Wellhart has the bandwidth and experience necessary to handle large-scale government contracts. With a database of over 300,000 healthcare providers, we are ready, willing, and able to supply large quantities of providers as needed.